- shows begin on time. Latecomers will not be granted access to the venue and will not be reimbursed.
- every spectator, including children, must have a valid ticket to enter a venue.
- reselling tickets at a price higher than printed is strictly forbidden by the code pénal (law of 27 June 1919)
Absence of opting-out right
According to article L. 121-21-8 of the Code de la consommation, there is no opting-out right attached to tickets for shows.
Reimbursement and exchange policy
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded (except in case of cancellation or postponement, see below), even in the case of unused tickets.
Cancellation or postponement of an event
- If a show has to be interrupted after its first half, tickets will not be refunded.
- If a show is cancelled or postponed, tickets will only be exchanged or refunded to the original buyer.
- Reimbursement applications will only be accepted until 30 August 2019 at the latest. Beyond that date, no ticket will be refunded.
- No other additional cost (transportation, lodging, etc.) will be refunded or compensated.